We believe no pup should suffer from allergies. That’s why we designed a bodysuit to combat some of the worst cases of grass, pollen and other environmental allergies. Similar in design to our Lycra Bodysuit, the Comfort Coat is made from an antibacterial, antimicrobial and odorless material that’s perfect for pups with allergies, wounds that are slow to heal (due to licking, scratching, etc.), surgical sites and other skin conditions that need coverage for long periods of time. With our easy to put on and take off design, our Comfort Coat will stay in place on active dogs and the unisex design allows them to conveniently go to the bathroom without having to unzip or remove the suit.
Made in the US with pawsitive vibes.
Our Comfort Coat is perfect for:
- Allergy prevention & relief
- UV protection (rated UPF 50+ & blocks out 98% of harmful UV rays)
- Anxiety relief
- Healing after surgery (prevent irritation to stitches, wounds & medicated areas)
- Hot spot prevention
- Injury, rash & surgical site protection
- Tick, burr & sticker prevention
- Mud & debris protection
- Shedding control
- Snow protection
- Coat damage prevention
- Can add our abdominal panel for pups that have been spayed/neutered for extra protection
To ensure your pup gets the right size the first time, there are a few measurements we’ll need:
Top Line – starts between your pup’s shoulder blades and ends at the base of their tail
Girth – the deepest part around your pup’s chest just behind their front legs
Weight – how much your pup weighs
Sometimes, pups can fit into two sizes based on their measurements. Contact us via live chat or give us a call and we’ll help you figure out the best size recommendation!