Lightweight, breathable and durable, our original full-coverage Lycra Bodysuit provides many solutions to common pet problems. Created in 1999 as the first of its kind to originally control shedding, our four-way stretch Lycra Bodysuit has evolved into the high-quality and versatile suit that pet parents love today.
With our easy to put on and take off design, our bodysuits stay in place on the most active dogs and the unisex design allows them to conveniently go to the bathroom without having to unzip.
Designed with your pup in mind, our bodysuit helps with:
- Snow protection
- UV protection (rated UPF 50+ & blocks out 98% of harmful UV rays)
- Allergy prevention & relief
- Mud & debris protection
- Tick, burr & sticker prevention
- Shedding control
- Anxiety relief
- Healing after surgery (prevent irritation to stitches, wounds & medicated areas)
- Hot spot prevention
- Coat damage prevention
- Injury, rash & surgical site protection
- Can add our abdominal panel for pups that have been spayed/neutered for extra protection
How To Measure
How to measure your dog:
First, determine your pup’s top line (measurement from between the shoulder blades to the dock of the tail) and girth measurements (deepest part of the chest just behind the front legs). Then, compare his/her measurements (including weight) on our sizing chart to determine the best size. If the measurements fit into more than one category, contact us via live chat for the best size recommendation!