$72.50 – $98.50
We recommend this for
The suit that started it all. Our Lycra Bodysuit was designed as the first of its kind to control shedding and has evolved into the high-quality and versatile suit that pet parents love today. Clinically tested by the UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine, our Lycra Bodysuit is able to be worn year round and the breathable material is great for those pups that love to tan. With our easy to put on and take off design, our Lycra Bodysuit will stay in place on the most active dogs and the unisex design allows them to conveniently go to the bathroom without having to unzip or remove the suit.
Made in the US with pawsitive vibes.
Our Lycra Bodysuit is perfect for:
- Snow protection
- UV protection (rated UPF 50+ & blocks out 98% of harmful UV rays)
- Allergy prevention & relief
- Mud & debris protection
- Tick, burr & sticker prevention
- Shedding control
- Anxiety relief
- Healing after surgery (prevent irritation to stitches, wounds & medicated areas)
- Hot spot prevention
- Coat damage prevention
- Injury, rash & surgical site protection
- Can add our abdominal panel for pups that have been spayed/neutered for extra protection
To ensure your pup gets the right size the first time, there are a few measurements we’ll need:
Top Line – starts between your pup’s shoulder blades and ends at the base of their tail
Girth – the deepest part around your pup’s chest just behind their front legs
Weight – how much your pup weighs
Sometimes, pups can fit into two sizes based on their measurements. Contact us via live chat or give us a call and we’ll help you figure out the best size recommendation!